Welcome Columbia Alumni,
LAACU will be hosting this year’s General Membership Meeting on Thursday, August 21st, from 6 PM - 7 PM (EST) at the Kings College Conference Room in the Columbia Alumni Center (622 W.113th Street, 10025). Our Agenda will focus on:
(1) Appointment of Interim Chairs (to assume Mentorship and Graduate Student Relations responsibilities); as well as the selection of committee members (for committees on Mentorship, Communications, Events, Fundraising, and Regional Expansion).
(2) Explanation of the Board’s plan to use the LAACU Nationbuilder website to further connect our membership to one another, and to the university.
If you would like to be considered for a Chair or Committee role, please submit your statement of interest to LAACU99@gmail.com.
To join us in-person for the General Membership Meeting please RSVP with this link. To call-in and/or start a screen share of the meeting:
1. Launch GoToMeeting at: https://global.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join/988594365
2. Call-in at: +1 (571) 317-3131
3. Use Access Code: 988-594-365
4. An Audio PIN will be shown to you after joining the meeting
5. Then refer to this Meeting ID at login:988-594-365
Bring any concerns, questions, or agenda items, to our attention at LAACU99@gmail.com. We look forward to your participation during Thursday's General Membership Meeting!
LAACU Board of Directors
Contact LAACU: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook: LAACU