What to expect
- Gain negotiation insights and an actionable toolkit from our Industry and Career Experts, who'll speak on tactics and strategy
- Participate in a mock negotiation workshop with the experts
- Network over food & drinks!
Introduction - Elisa Charters
- Elisa Charters, President of LAACU, is an alumna of New Jersey Institute of Technology, NYU's Graduate School of Real Estate, and Columbia University’s School of International & Public Affairs. She has been deeply involved in women and women of color empowerment initiatives for the last two decades, the most recent focus of which is Latina Surge National & Lean In Latina Surge Network, a 501c3 non-profit platform she co-founded and manages as President.
Industry Expert - Julie Goggin
- Julie Goggin is a Columbia University graduate who has an accomplished 20-year career as a lawyer and a new career as a partner in an Incubator called Neocognetix. Neocognetix focuses on fintech, legal tech, and medtech companies. Julie is active and engaged with any number of organizations that support women and minority-owned and -led startups. Primarily a corporate generalist, Julie's in-house GC career began in Fortune Firms, was honed in Silicon Valley, and is currently focused on startups and and early-stage companies on both coasts.
Career & Professional Branding Expert - Yai Vargas
- Yai Vargas, Founder and CEO of The Latinista, is a career & diversity strategist that helps professional women who are invested in their career and leadership development. With a background in strategic marketing and communications, Yai is a natural born community builder and is known as the networking and LinkedIn Ninja.